I've been pretty MIA this past week--it's been a busy one. Here's a short run-down of what I've been up to lately:
- Hosting a Lady Scouts wherein we made Shrinky Dink jewelry (but did none of the jewelry part, only the shrink part)
- Playing with Anna Maria Horner fabrics
- Ordering supplies for Christmas crafting
- Watching bad vampire movies and an okay superhero one
- Boning up on Of Montreal, who I'm seeing tonight
- Pulling together a Halloween costume for tomorrow night's party in Salem
- Looking forward to gaining an hour this weekend!