This is probably the last project I completely finished on my old Brother machine (yes, it's been done since late January / early February but I'm only just now posting it). This was a three-Fridays class at my LQS. We used this pattern, but didn't have the templates so had to make them from mylar instead (not fun).
Instead of using a charm pack, I went with a scrappy blue-and-white color scheme and I really like how it turned out. I quilted it in diagonal lines from corner to corner of the hexagons. Easy, quick, and satisfying.
Taking this class reminded me how much I don't like making template-cut projects. Still, I've hung this on the wall as art instead of using it as a table runner. It's fairly large and looks nice above one of our many bookshelves.