Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weekend Crafting Round-Up

Here's my finished Dear Jane block C1. Looks great, huh? I am LOVING these 1930s fabrics. Adorable.

So, over the weekend I did a LOT of crafting. Let's look again at my tentative to-do list from last Friday, shall we?

As for my weekend crafting, I hope to:
  • Finish Dear Jane block C1 and do a LOT of cutting so I have pieces ready for the airplane/my trip
  • Finalize the dress pattern I've been working on (yes, it's still in the works)
  • Whip up the Wasp bag from the pattern here.
  • Continue making progress on the "(sort of) crazy quilt" from this book (I'm making it as a gift for a wedding that's a mere 4 weeks away!)
It was an ambitious list, and I did everything on there but the dress pattern! I finished block C1, and even pieced D13 on the train in this morning. Awesome. I made the Wasp bag--out of bee fabric!--on Sunday and Monday. I also spent the bulk of yesterday afternoon finishing the crazy quilt center, then top, then backing, and then sandwiching the whole thing! So, that's ready for quilting when I get back.

Today at work is busy so I must wrap things up before my trip. All of the crafts mentioned will get their own entries, as usual. I have started entries for them all and may be able to post while I'm gone, but maybe not. So if you don't hear from me for a while, it's because I'm eating cheese in WI with my family! :)

No comments: