Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Urgent! Help keep Bitch afloat!

I know I haven't been blogging on feminist issues, but that's mainly because I think the links on the right under "feminist links" do a much better job at that than I can. That's why I was super bummed today to discover that the most recent issue of bitch, the one I just devoured, cover to cover, in three days, may be the magazine's last, unless they can raise $40,000 in the next month. A frowny face does not do justice to my concern. 

So, if you are a feminist, if you care about independent publishing, if you care about smart writing that analyzes pop culture, PLEASE consider donating here. I have been subscribing and giving gift subscriptions for years now, but I just gave another $25. Hang in there, bitch--we need you. 

No comments: