Thursday, April 16, 2009

April S.T.U.D. received

April STUD quilt rec'd 1
This month, instead of signing up for my swap group's theme (spring flowers), I decided to try the "anything goes" category. While my quilt has yet to be quilted and bound, I received the one from my partner, Quiltinkimmie, on Monday night! Plus it came with all this extra stuff: 

April STUD rec'd
I feel so spoiled! I love the colors in this, especially the sage that is in all of the fabrics. It's so simple, but so effective. I really need to wrap up my quilt + twin for this month, and I hope to get that done this weekend so I can mail it Monday or Tuesday. 

1 comment:

Kim Carroll said...

I glad you are plesed with your mini! I really liked the fabrics and didn't want to cut them up too small so I chose the fence rail to show them off a bit. My favorite one was the sage greeen also.