Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More fabric (what else??)

lots of new fabric
I've gone a little crazy with the fabric buying lately. It's so hard to help myself! There are so many beautiful fabrics out there that I *have* to have! Above is a pic of fabric I brought back from Wisconsin (not including 6 yards of backing for our two YBR quilts) and two different fabric orders that were waiting for me upon my return. I think the photo above shows *gulp* 27.5 yards!?!?

Bear Paw Quilt Co. order
This is my order from Bear Paw Quilt Company. They were having a sale (and they are now, too), and I got these 11 yards for around $4.75/yard, including the shipping! There's some Heather Ross, Denyse Schmidt, and Urban Garden! I just checked and they still have some Heather Ross prints, and some of the Katie Jump Rope. Definitely worth bookmarking... 

Jo-Ann fabric
This is my haul from the Jo-Ann's that I went to with my grandmother while I was in Wisconsin. I got two scores on Alexander Henry prints, plus two packs of five fat quarters for $9.99 each, and the one on the right is all Heather Ross prints! Total score. 

Laura Gunn fabrics
And last but certainly not least are these gorgeous prints from Laura Gunn's Lantern Bloom line, which is unbelievably gorgeous. Seriously. I saw these online and ordered them from here because I had to have them, and they are even more beautiful in person. I am definitely thinking dresses for these, but not sure about the patterns yet. Of all the fabric shown above (and there are more shots in my Flickr album here) these are my favorites. 

2 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Lots of cool fabric, but I can't wait to see what you make out of Lantern Bloom!!

Anonymous said...

Is that an apple print I spy? Details! Is that from Jo-Ann's too?