Wednesday, July 15, 2009

June S.T.U.D. texture swap received

June texture swap rec'd 1
Hello, blogland! Sorry for taking such a long hiatus. Seems "real life" has gotten in the way of my blogging! But, fortunately for all of us, it's not halted my crafting. I have a lot to post in the coming days, so stay tuned. First up is the quilt I received from Terrie Sandelin for S.T.U.D.'s June texture-themed mini-quilt swap. I adore it! She made it in 1930's replica fabrics, which I just love, and added some yo-yos and buttons, too! It's really heavily quilted in the center and the border has this very cool curvy pattern with diamonds in the corners. 

June texture swap rec'd 2
And to send it over the top, she also included three fat quarters of repro fabrics! These went directly into my Dear Jane stash. Wow! I haven't posted about this yet, I don't think, but I never received my May swap from my partner, so this was the first package I'd gotten in over two months and I was really really happy to have it! 

No comments: