Here's a dress I made based on my version of the Weekend Sewing Summer Blouse. For this dress I kept my alterations to the blouse and added length to make it a dress. I bought this fabric a long time ago and I don't remember what it was, only that it was called "linen-like." It behaves like linen but isn't, which is a little odd, but still pretty comfortable.
I used a contrasting linen for the sleeves and the placket, which I put on the outside of the dress instead. Instead of using my blind hem stitch I stitched two lines at the bottom hem, just for some visual interest. I've been on a garment-sewing bender lately, so more soon!