Saturday, May 23, 2009

Little peek

Dollhouse detail
Here's a little something I worked up for a friend's birthday, which is next Sunday, the 31st. It's kind of a silly gift, but also totally appropriate for this friend! Will show you the full thing soon. 

Iris on linen
And here's Iris from last Saturday morning. I left my linen out while the iron heated up, and when I came back she was laying here like she'd been there all morning (when it was more like five minutes). Silly kitty! She was just too adorable for me to move her. 

Iris in basket
Here's Iris in her basket next to my sewing desk. The basket is full of clothes to be refashioned, but she has claimed it as her own and I'm not going to argue! It's so sweet to be working and to glance over and see her curled up there. 

2 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Aaah. Irish in her basket is sew cute. My heart skipped a beat. Thank you sew much for sharing this lovely post & photo. Made my day.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

SewCalGal said...

Ooops. I meant Iris (not Irish). typo.

SewCalGal